Improve Your Fundraising Skills
Jan 11, 2012
On Wednesday 21st March 2012 1:15pm - 4:00pm Wansbeck CVS will be hosting a Fundraising Skills session.
The session will enable those new to fundraising to hit the ground running whilst allowing the more experienced delegates to bench mark their practice and re-energise their approach within this 'Big Society' era.
The session will be provided by fundraising expert Mark Butcher. Refreshments will be provided.
To book your place please get in touch with us (see details below).
The cost for attending the event falls within the following bands (however limited bursaries are available):
- £15 per person for member organisations. Voluntary and community based organisations are welcome to become members of Wansbeck CVS
- £30 per person for non member organisations.
- £50 per person for statutory organisations.
For more information contact Stephen Humphrey or Carolyn Fothergill at Wansbeck CVS on tel: 01670 858 688 or email: email@example.com
Back to top
Latest Sector News
- 20 / Feb Sir John Hall sets out Ashington town centre revamp plans
- 3 / Dec Arts, Creativity, South East Northumberland and You
- 27 / Jan Get Your Group Some Radio 'Air-Time'
- 11 / Jan Olympic Torch Relay - Newbiggin Town Council Planning Event
- 11 / Jan Charities Could Win An Executive Box at NUFC v Wolves on 25 February