Lloyds TSB Foundation to visit Wansbeck CVS
For any Northumberland charity contemplating applying to the Lloyds TSB Foundation Mr Peter Ellis, the Foundations Grants Manager for the North East & North Yorkshire, will soon be providing advice surgeries at Wansbeck CVS.
The Lloyds TSB Foundation’s Community Programme focuses on funding the core work of charities that help disadvantaged people to play a fuller role in the community. They are particularly interested in work that achieves this through:
- Improved social and community involvement
- Improved life choices and chances
- Helping people to be heard.
For more information visit their website at: www.lloydstsbfoundations.org.uk.
To make an appointment to see Peter please contact Stephen Humphrey, at Wansbeck CVS, on tel: 01670 858 688 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Sector News
- 20 / Feb Sir John Hall sets out Ashington town centre revamp plans
- 3 / Dec Arts, Creativity, South East Northumberland and You
- 27 / Jan Get Your Group Some Radio 'Air-Time'
- 11 / Jan Olympic Torch Relay - Newbiggin Town Council Planning Event
- 11 / Jan Charities Could Win An Executive Box at NUFC v Wolves on 25 February